Lee Chong Weis All England T-shirt sold for Charity
The world number one from Malaysia, who ended his countrys title drought in the prestigious event since 2003, gave away one of his winning shirts right after the final before signing it.
It is my pleasure to give this special T-shirt to SOLIBAD for its hard work. I wish the foundation all the best and I hope the selling of the shirt will be of some help said Lee Chong Wei after the final.
All the benefits of the auction will be going to the newly born Foundation SOLIBAD Badminton Without Borders, which helps local projects around the world. Some of the ongoing projects are orphanages in Kuala Lumpur, Lee Chong Weis hometown, but also in Bali, Indonesia, and a common project with Peace & Sport called 1000 rackets for Haiti.
The auction starts at noon on March 29th on Ebay, and will be closing next Monday April 5th, at 11.00 am Paris time (10 am GMT, 6 PM Kuala Lumpur time).
More information on the auction on www.solibad.net. (Contribute: Raphael SACHETAT)
Berita Sportainment Lainnya
- Eropa, Kiblat Mode Pebulutangkis Dunia
- Inilah Dia Penerima Cendera Mata PB Djarum
- Kuis Audisi Umum Djarum Beasiswa Bulutangkis 2015
- Sabri Hasan: âSenang sekali dapat kaos flypowerâ
- Tantri âKotakâ Tantang Susi Duel Bulutangkis
- Dapat Raket Flypower, Irsyandi Makin Semangat Bulutangkis
- ABU Robocon 2015 Sukses Berjalan Dengan Sangat Lancar
- Robot Tanding Badminton
- Kejutan di Bulan Ramadhan Untuk Rosyita
- Gempita #EaaForIndonesia, Tak Cuma Menonton Bulutangkis