Lee Chong Wei’s All England T-shirt sold for Charity
The world number one from Malaysia, who ended his country’s title drought in the prestigious event since 2003, gave away one of his winning shirts right after the final before signing it.
“It is my pleasure to give this special T-shirt to SOLIBAD for its hard work. I wish the foundation all the best and I hope the selling of the shirt will be of some help” said Lee Chong Wei after the final.
All the benefits of the auction will be going to the newly born Foundation SOLIBAD – Badminton Without Borders, which helps local projects around the world. Some of the ongoing projects are orphanages in Kuala Lumpur, Lee Chong Wei’s hometown, but also in Bali, Indonesia, and a common project with “Peace & Sport” called “1000 rackets for Haiti”.
The auction starts at noon on March 29th on Ebay, and will be closing next Monday April 5th, at 11.00 am Paris time (10 am GMT, 6 PM Kuala Lumpur time).
More information on the auction on www.solibad.net. (Contribute: Raphael SACHETAT)
Berita Sportainment Lainnya
- FORZA Raket Inovasi Pebulutangkis Denmark
- Rivaisport.com Dukung Turnamen Bulutangkis BTC XII
- Ganti Skor 11x5, Bulutangkis Semakin Menarik?
- Commonwealth Games' medalists auction their shirts for Solibad
- Tontowi Ahmad Akhiri Masa Lajang
- Lindaweni Berharap Lebaran Bawa Perubahan
- Lebaran Kali Ini Sungguh Bermakna Bagi Ahsan
- Salam Tiga Garis Dari Adidas
- Another huge success for Solibad Day
- Coca-Cola Luncurkan Program Active Park
Inspirasikan Gaya Hidup Aktif